25/3/2008
ya...she already give me an answer...hmm...although it was not an answer that i hope...but is ok...i also choose to be friend...maybe you very hate me now...i was to0 angry that day...so that only send you that kind of message...i'm sorry...but i hope you will know what's the point i angry...haizz...
everything is over! we must continue our life with our best...i know this few month, I am the one that make you fedup, make u upset...I am here to appologise....anything i can say is...just sorry...i think it was nothing can say between us anymore...maybe...is over of our friendship also...i know...it was my fault! i done it myself...without caring your feeling..i tell you my feeling...really...if can, i choose not to say...i will try my way to keep it in my heart forever!! but the problem is the time can't even turn back anymore!! and is time to regret whole of my life!!
the thing i must appreciate now is...i still can saw u everyday in my life...i still can see your smile, hear your sound, and even hear u shouting in class...thanks god that giving this kind of discount to me...hmm...i know i din have any choice anymore...i can't even let you go...although you already tell me the imposible between us...but how wor?? i still loving you...i know...it was so crazy to saying that...i am the one that choose to be friend...but why?? my brain still thinking about you everyday, every time , every moment??
can you tell me?? what's the power that belongs to you??? to make me so confuse ??haizz...
26/3/2008
Today, you was absent … don’t know why, I feel more relax in class…maybe, it wont make me too stress when can’t saw you… I just want to do my best when facing you… I don’t know why… but today..i miss ur sound…But anyway…the way my heart thinking,is still wana saw u everyday,although I can’t even talk with you…
We have a raptai today…haha…Lim zen pin was so fucking cute!! I love her so so so much!!! Thanks God that giving me this kind of friend!!! Because of your absent…so,u din take part in the raptai…I look very open when I was giving presentation…maybe…it is because you din’t come…I just scare that I can’t perform perfectly that day…haixz…but,I will try my very best! I promises!!
Other than that…today happen a serious case that haven happen before between me and lim yee min!! I don’t know..izit I make her angry,or….haizz…anyway…I just want to say sorry…maybe…I too fierce on u d…hmm
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Posted by CeNn at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment